- PatientsLikeMe publishes its 40th research study
- A PROSPER consortium member, PatientsLikeMe works to improve safety reporting in all phases of drug development with patient-reported outcomes of adverse events
- PatientsLikeMe selects four pilot researchers for the Open Research Exchange
- A sleep survey among 5,256 PatientsLikeMe members reveals that compared to the general population, people living with chronic conditions are nine times more likely to be at risk of having insomnia, and that one of three respondents rarely or never get a good night's sleep
- A study with the Partners Multiple Sclerosis Center at Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston reveals that the MS community on PatientsLikeMe is comparable to a clinic population, and validates the platform's outcome
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation awards PatientsLikeMe a $1.9 million grant to create a real-time health learning system for the development of patient-centered health outcome measures. The award is announced by R&D Director Paul Wicks live on stage at TED.