- Members contribute patient-reported data on more than 2,000 conditions, including 1 million symptom and treatment reports
- PatientsLikeMe's fibromyalgia community grows to include 41,000 members; the MS community reaches 33,000 members
- In conjunction with The AKU Society, PatientsLikeMe develops the world's first open registry for Alkaptonuria patients
- PatientsLikeMe research team studies weekly fluctuations in Parkinson’s patients and finds the disease more variable than once thought
- PatientsLikeMe's idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) community reaches 1,500, making it one of the largest and most active IPF online patient networks.