- PatientsLikeMe expands the scope of patient-generated information it offers through Walgreens.com to help more people better understand how certain prescription medications may affect them.
- PatientsLikeMe makes key additions to the leadership team: industry insider Monique Levy, research scientist and public policy expert Marni Hall, and marketing executive Joy Morel.
- More than 400,000 members now use PatientsLikeMe to connect with others, learn about disease, and track their health.
- We announce a collaboration with M2Gen to give patients and researchers a more complete picture of patients’ experiences with cancer treatments and to shed new light on the factors that may affect outcomes and quality of life.
- In the first-ever ALS virtual trial, PatientsLikeMe and The Duke ALS Clinic evaluate the potential of Lunasin, a soy peptide, to reverse symptoms in ALS patients.