- Martin Coulter is named as PatientsLikeMe's first CEO
- PatientsLikeMe unveils new tool to match patients with clinical trials worldwide
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation awards PatientsLikeMe a $1.9 million grant to create a real-time health learning system for the development of patient-centered health outcome measures. The award is announced by R&D Director Paul Wicks live on stage at TED.
- PatientsLikeMe and Boehringer Ingelheim establish a health information collaboration for patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- PatientsLikeMe builds out the next generation patient registry, a dynamic and collaborative environment to advance medicine